During the completion of your order, the connection between your computer and our webshop is secured. With the help of SSL, all transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet.
Tip: You can always recognize a secure SSL connection by the lock in the bottom status bar or address bar of your browser..
personal data with the greatest care. On request, you can view the personal data stored by us and you can have it changed or deleted.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
• Personal information is not sold or passed on to third parties.
• All data is securely stored on a non-publicly accessible server.
• Transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet so that hackers don't stand a chance.
If you have registered for our newsletter - and you have confirmed the registration - we will keep you informed of news and offers. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe via the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the newsletter.
We do not use your telephone number for telemarketing activities.
When placing an order, we ask for the following information from you:
• Your name, address and telephone number. We use this information to correctly handle the delivery of your order.
• Your email address to keep you informed about your order.
• Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number, required to complete the order..
Credit card data is sent encrypted and never stored by us. We use Mollie to store the data from your shopping cart to facilitate your purchases on our website.
Cookies are short pieces of data that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. On subsequent visits, this data is then transferred back to that website. Cookies allow us to automatically recognize you when you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide you with a better service.
Your surfing behaviour:
The traffic data is stored every time you visit our website. These are, for example, the number of pages visited or which products have been ordered. This data is anonymous and not personal. We use this information to adjust our range and to make the website more user-friendly.
If you have any questions about our privacy and security policy, please contact us:
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Tel:: +32 495 565 065